What is The COFI Way 2023 Cohort?
The training cohort provides a comprehensive package of in-person training and ongoing support over a three-year timeframe of implementing COFI’s three-phase model. Participating organizations will be able to send two staff and/or parent leaders to participate in The COFI Center National Train-the-Trainer/Organizer sessions for each phase of the model. In between trainings, cohort members will receive one-on-one coaching from COFI, participate in monthly learning table sessions with peers across the country, and have exclusive access to additional COFI resources and capacity-building opportunities.
Benefits of joining The COFI Way 2023 Cohort
- Support in planning and mapping out your parent leadership and organizing project over three years
- One-on-one implementation support for that plan, including individual coaching for your staff
- Shared connections to other communities in the same phase of the model
- Peer-to-peer learning opportunities through the COFI learning table sessions
- Access to digital COFI training materials and on-demand resources
- Strategy development to ensure long-term success of your project
- Support to build capacity within the project by training additional parents and staff over time
Total cost for three-year package if paid in annual installments: $10,000 per year
- Discounted cost if the package is fully paid up front in year one: $27,500
- Discounted cost if the package is fully paid by year two: $28,750
Additional training and support are available and are billed separately, including:
- On-site training and coaching (additional $10,000 minimum)
- Consulting on organizing campaigns or parent-led projects (@ $250/hour)
- Specific technical assistance to meet the needs of your organizing project as it evolves (varies)
- All of our National Train-the-Trainer sessions are located in Chicago. Organizations are responsible for covering travel and accommodation during those training sessions.
- For on-site training and coaching outside Chicago, COFI’s travel costs are billed separately.
Join the 2023 cohort!
Groups interested in joining the cohort will need to complete an interest form. Complete this Google Form and we will follow up with you.
Contact Jennifer Little, COFI Center for Action and Learning Manager