April 11 @ 9:30 am – April 14 @ 12:00 pm
At this 3.5 day Phase 2 training, you will learn how to build a parent team and work with them to do one-on-one relationship building interviews, map a community, choose an issue campaign, and win tangible victories in their schools and communities. It includes in-depth exploration of the second year of COFI’s three-year organizing process and a community field trip.
- Community outreach & action goals and process
- One-on-one relationship building
- Community mapping and planning
- Supporting parents in winning community change
- Hands-on practice of curriculum pieces
**It is highly recommended, but not required, that you attend Phase 1: Self, Family & Team + Team Building before taking Phase 2: Community Outreach & Action. If you have not attended Phase 1 and want to attend Phase 2, please submit this registration and contact Jennifer Little for approval.
Photo: Bartram Nason